• Capture aerial radiometric thermal videos and images
• Live Internet feed to home office or remote location
VALUE TO CLIENT
• See problems invisible to the eye
• Pinpoint temperature measurement precision
• Enable a more effective predictive maintenance program
• Reduce time to ascertain actionable information
• More intimate view than from manned aircraft
• Realize value without investment in training, certification,
equipment, maintenance, insurance, and risk management
• Civil engineering
• Property management, building (including roof) inspection
• Public safety - law enforcement, fire protection
• Utilities - power, solar, steam
• Video - 640 x 512, 30 fps, .mp4
Stills - 640 x 512, .jpg
• Temperature measurements
• DJI Inspire 1, XT 640 13mm 30 Hz radiometric sensor
Aerial thermal imaging can reveal solar panels that are not operating at peak effectiveness, moisture protection and insulation deficits in building façades and roofs, bad electrical connections, and help firefighters be forewarned of impeding collapse of building sections that are on fire.
The time to locate lost or at-risk persons during a search-and-rescue operation can be reduced significantly.
Our specialized radiometric thermal imaging sensor can provide the exact temperature of a spot on an image.